[Qgis-developer] using hub.qgis.org git repository

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 11:08:16 PDT 2013

Hi

I still cannot configure a repository for this project on hub.qgis.org

When running git remote -v I get:

ricardo at portatil:~/.qgis2/python/plugins/coneforinputs$ git remote -v
origin    gitosis at qgis.org:coneforinputs.git (fetch)
origin    gitosis at qgis.org:coneforinputs.git (push)

I think this is the expected result.

I've added myself as a developer on the project's settings. And configured
git to be the SCM.
When accessing the 'Repository' tab on redmine I am shown a page that says:

Repository does not exist. Create one using the instructions below.

Following the instructions, I've added my SSH public key again (and again)
to my redmine profile. I've tried various combinations appending my e-mail
address to it and not. The result is always the same. git asks me for a
passowrd when I try to git push to the remote and then fails with
permission denied.

What could be the problem?