[Qgis-developer] New plugin manager and plugin errors

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 12 02:29:28 PDT 2013

The regression would be that sometimes with the old plugin manager you
got a stacktrace which helped you to debug a problem where now it fails
with only the exception message being printed without a call stack.

But thinking about it again... As long as there is an easy solution to
reproduce the error in a way that you get a call stack it's all not
that bad.