[Qgis-developer] Feature freeze commencing the ides of March

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:33:52 PST 2013

As much as a consistent UI is great and we should always aim for that
stability is much more important.  We can fix the UI between 2.0 and 2.1
but releasing something unstable really leaves a bad taste in peoples
mouth.  Having said that the add vector layer stuff is starting to really
get out of hand.  I would like to use the vertical tab idea and just have
one dialog.  I had bigger plans for the dialog but don't have time
currently.  I think the vertical tabs would improve the user experience
enough for 2.0 and then I can work on a new UI for a later release.

- Nathan