[Qgis-developer] Labeling of starts and ends of a line

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 5 11:24:35 PST 2013

Hi,

So this sounds like its not happening any time soon. Definitely after
QGIS 2.0

In this case I will do a helper layer and restrict that line using
linear referencing. My data is in Postgis and I can use its linear
referencing functions.

For the long run I would want to get rid of that helper layer and find a
QGIS only solution.

Thanks for your reply!

Andreas