[Qgis-developer] No rule to make target staged_plugins

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Mar 11 10:46:24 PDT 2013

Hi Radim,

Could you start an issue ticket for this, possibly including some specs,
like which version of cmake, compiler, etc.? I can not discern what might
be causing the problem for your setup, but working for everyone else (I'm
assuming that), and would like to exchange some patches since I can't
reproduce it here.

Thanks,

Larry