[Qgis-developer] New SEXTANTE modeler interface

jr.morreale at enoreth.net jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Tue May 7 02:05:59 PDT 2013

Hi Victor,

I'm testing 1.1, could you tell me how to switch back the modeler to
the advanced GUI in the modeler ? I've not found a parameter to do so in
the settings.

I appreciate that the boxes are now smaller and are directly showing
the edit/del tools but I found the arrows to be confusing, they're now
passing behind the boxes and often have to be read from left to right.

Regards,
Jean-Roc