[Qgis-developer] New SEXTANTE modeler interface

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue May 7 02:50:34 PDT 2013

You mean the list of algorithms classified by providers (SAGA, GRASS,
etc)?? The modeler uses the same configuration as the toolbox, so you
should change it in the toolbox. Maybe I shoud add that in the modeler
as well, so it can be changed from there...

I agree that the interface now might be less clear in some cases... Do
you think that it would be interesting to have an option to use the
older modeler?

Thanks!