[Qgis-developer] Scattergram plugin - working?

Rudi von Staden rudivs at gmail.com
Mon May 13 05:52:49 PDT 2013

I would like to implement a plugin for identifying environmental outliers
in point data, and I thought the scattergram plugin would be a useful
starting point. I have installed PyQwt, but both versions of the
scattergram plugin crash QGIS on my system (Ubuntu 12.10, PyQt4 v.4.9.3-4,
PyQwt5 v.5.2.1). Tested on QGIS 1.8 and master.

I'm assuming this is tied to problems with PyQwt5, but before I dig too
deep, I thought I'd check if anyone else is having problems with the plugin?

Thanks,
Rudi