[Qgis-developer] changing srs.db with coordinate system updater Plugin

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Tue May 14 22:51:23 PDT 2013

Hi Otto

As far as I understand if you change an existing crs in the srs.db you have to change it also in the /usr/share/proj/epsg (.\share\proj\epsg) file. And I had to delete the existing crs definition in /usr/share/gdal/pcs.csv. Probably you can change the definition here too (instead of deleting) but since it does not contain the parameters itself but only the ids of  the values I just deleted them.

Regards
Stefan