[Qgis-developer] How to enable labeling tools to move labels (since last merge of Larry's work)

HAUBOURG regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon May 27 01:01:01 PDT 2013

Hi Larry,
Thanks for the explanations.
I do understand very well that expressions won't work with  label manual tools. I now understand that I didn't find the field list because it is below expression item, and I went to fast. See [0]. Putting expression item to the bottom of list, and renaming the entries as follow should be better IMHO, since expression is more advanced:
"Field types : String, Int, Double"  -> "choose Field ( enable map tools)"
"Edit expression" ->" Calculate value with expression (disable map tool)"
Does that sound good?

[0] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72368800/label_dialog.png
All the best
Régis