[Qgis-developer] TauDEM problem

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:31:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

as Victor already said, you need to install and configure TauDEM by
yourself. Please note,
that currently TauDEM provider supports only version 5.0.6 of TauDEM.

If you have TauDEM installed, but plugin don't work, try to execute
same command directly
in console and look if it works.

--
Alexander Bruy