[Qgis-developer] Build QGIS with QtCreator, LNK2019 error

Zeben M. C. zebensui at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 06:58:54 PST 2013

Already fixed,

I changed the setting of "pyconfig.h" for not use the library
"python27_d.lib".   But it is also necessary to comment the definition of
Py_DEBUG like this:

# ifdef _DEBUG
/ / # Define Py_DEBUG
# endif

------------

In summary, pyconfig.h:

Changes:

# ifdef _DEBUG
# Define Py_DEBUG
# endif

# ifdef _DEBUG
/ / # Define Py_DEBUG
# endif

and

# Ifdef _DEBUG
# Pragma comment (lib, "python24_d.lib")
# else
# Pragma comment (lib, "python24.lib")
# Endif / * _DEBUG * /

# Ifdef _DEBUG