[Qgis-developer] vector rendering improvement patch

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 22 03:19:28 PDT 2013

Hi!
I have implemented the improvement of rendering in a new ad-hoc featureIterator with the possibility that each vector-provider implements its own method of pre-simplification.
The performance is the same as the first version I developed (~3x faster :-)).
It also implements the simplification of geometries in the OGR-provider pre-fetch the features. It improves the post-simplification around 5%.
I think that this branch is ready por test! :-)

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8725

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/927