[Qgis-developer] Issues with GRASS plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Tue Apr 1 08:39:50 PDT 2014

Hi,

> Hi all.
> Maybe the problems are not new, but:
> * changing the resolution by editing the grass region does not work (all
> subsequent analyses are at the resolution of the origin raster)
> the browser results in the loading of all individual topology layers.
> Does anybody confirms?

I can't confirm.

In the first case I have no issues here (after having imported the
raster with r.in.gdal). I'm using master/ubuntu.

In the second case the browser (both in qgis and standalone
application) shows a (grass) icon for the location and mapset, then
for vectors it show the classic database/cylinder icon. Opening it  I
see the 0,1,2 layers than can be added just individually.

The qgis browser standalone application crashes when trying to preview
the table of a grass vector layer.

cheers!