[Qgis-developer] QGIS processing tools for transit and traffic

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 23:01:46 PDT 2014

Vincent,

They all look great! I was thinking about adding them as example scripts to
add to the current ones, but I think they are too complex to be used as
examples. However, we can maybe add them in a separate section of Transit
algorithms, so they are available for all Processing users. What do you
think?