[Qgis-developer] Is QGIS supports dynamic display?

Tendfly Niu niubob at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 00:55:49 PDT 2014

Hi Zoltan,	Thanks a lot for your reply!	The version i'm using is QGIS 2.4.0. I want to develop a desktop application using QGIS API, by C++ as i said. It is not GPS, but the way it is displayed like GPS-dynamic displaying by the changing data. So i built QGIS using source code according to INSTALL. At the time of Cmake, I unchecked the Python related plugins(such as WITH_BINDINGS,WITH_STAGED_PLUGINS), hope this does not affact the function you mentioned.	Do you know which function or class is the one i'm looking for? I developed a simple demo that has these features: add layer, zoom in/out, pan. When i added a vector layer(.shp), i zoom in or zoom out, the refresh is not smooth or continuous. Are there any places i did not do right? Looking forward to your reply.
RegardsBob