[Qgis-developer] Cad-Input for QGIS prototype

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 27 07:35:04 PST 2014

Hi,

It looks very useful.

I also think this should be in the core of QGIS - or before that it
would be nice if it could be integrated in Bernhards Ströbl
DigitizingTools plugin.

I hate it when I have to enable 5 different plugins to get a decent
digitizing environment. And when I teach QGIS to new users it is most
confusing if functionality is spread among too many plugins.

So if possible - please integrate such functionality in existing plugins
or into QGIS core rather than starting a new plugin.

Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Andreas