[Qgis-developer] Please tell me how I can speed-up QGIS development on Android

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:56:37 PDT 2014

Hi Giedrius,

please fell free to clone the main repo and create pull requests, then
someone will take care to check your commits and merge them to the main
repo.

Write access is not needed to do it, QGIS developers create pull requests
as well.

Thanks for your support.
Regards.

Sent from mobile. Sorry for being short.
--
Giuseppe Sucameli