[Qgis-developer] Please tell me how I can speed-up QGIS development on Android

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Jul 20 23:59:26 PDT 2014

Hi Giedrius,

Nice that there is interest and support for the Android version.

I have recently updated QGIS for Android to version 2.4. There is an
updated set of scripts and an updated source code branch available for
this [1][2]. They may change (and be merged back into the main repo) in
the future.

If you want to give it a try without building yourself first, there is
also an .apk available [3]

As Giuseppe said, the easiest way to help the QGIS-Android project is to
fork the repository and to create pull requests with fixes/improvements.

Kind regards,
Matthias

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Android/tree/qt5
[2] https://github.com/m-kuhn/QGIS/tree/final-2_4_0-qt5