[Qgis-developer] Realease and blockers

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 02:50:48 PDT 2014

The longer release time isn't for users its for us devs. After the feature
freeze is lifted features start going in adding more bugs. So a longer
release cycle with 2 months bug fix would allow for more polish.

This release was of course a major change adding some big stuff maybe we
just expand this one?