[Qgis-developer] Four month cycle too fast

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jun 19 01:37:53 PDT 2014

Il 19/06/2014 10:32, Régis Haubourg ha scritto:

> Alex, big corps are real people, trying to do their best to test qgis

Hi all.
I acknowledge the problem, and I understand well its implications. I think a proper
solution is not having longer release cycles (we had them before, without major
improvements over the current situation), but backporting fixes over to a stable
version, having more tests and QA.
IMHO, this effort should be covered by big corps, who have the power and the interest
to do it.
I'm available to help organizing this if someone is interested.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html