[Qgis-developer] Project migrations

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:22:08 PDT 2014

+1 It is not a critical bug in terms of code, but for users with complex
projects (many projects, many layers, etc.), this prevent them from
migrating to new versions because they cannot always find time to correct
everything by hand.

We could create a "quick and dirty" processing script "Fix border for old
projects" which will use some regex magic to read a project file, search
and replace, and then write a new version ? If someone knowing well the
problem could provide a diff between the 2 QML (or <maplayer> items), I
think I can find time to try to help a bit here

Cheers
Michael