[Qgis-developer] SOSI support in QGIS

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Jun 26 04:17:12 PDT 2014

Hi James,

and sorry for not having answered your earlier email on that issue.

On Windows I can reproduce your issue too. However, given that it worked on Mac, I suspect this is a packaging problem...
In other words my fault. I shall try to fix it with an update of the gdal-sosi package asap.
Yet, the Norwegian mapping authority mentioned that a 64bit build of the OpenFYBA library would be very much experimental... So no success guaranteed.
If we do not get it workin,g we would probably have to remove the gdal-sosi package (until it works properly).

Cheers
Stefan