[Qgis-developer] SOSI support in QGIS

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Thu Jun 26 06:04:02 PDT 2014

Hei Stefan,

Thanks for looking at this again.

Do you know why the SOSI option doesn't appear in 32 bit version?

With the release of 2.4 a day or so away, I wonder if its best to just remove the SOSI option from the file dialog box for the 2.4 release? That way people won't be under the impression that QGIS can open SOSI when it can't?

Don't know if anyone else agrees?

James