[Qgis-developer] Just checking before upgrading weekly win64

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Mar 17 13:16:19 PDT 2014

Hi,

this is only a "safety" question on weekly win64 master version.
I do weekly upgrade of weekly master version (today 2.3.0.11) to one of
machines but I noticed the size is only 57M compared to normal ~184M?
Is't broken or just the testing maps left away ? (I like to test with
Anita's book ;) )
I haven't updated yet as not willing to test broken installations. ;)

Cheers,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara
Hanko, Finland

"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart." ~Elizabeth Andrew