[Qgis-developer] Qgis-Processing (former Sextante) has two bug trackers

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 02:46:36 PDT 2014

Great, thanks Alex.

I see a minor issue: users who are not aware of the Processing tracker will
probably open tickets in the main tracker with the general category
Processing/Sextante and won't be able to specify which is the affected
backend (the Processing bug tracker has a subcategory for each backend:
SAGA GIS, GRASS GIS etc).

A possible workaround would be to replace the category Processing/Sextante
with Processing/SAGA GIS, Processing/R, Processing GRASS GIS etc.

Thanks
Regards