[Qgis-developer] Geospackage Slow in QGIS

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 07:04:03 PDT 2014

Hi Giovanni.

You have point an interesting question.
The question is:

geopackage and spatialite will be binary compatible (almost in the blob
where there are store the geometry) ?
I guess no because I don't realize how a geopackage spec could support some
different binary formats.

If this is true (i cannot be sure now, hope wrong obviously)
this mean that will be another different format in a sqlite.

The first is spatialite, the second is the porting of qgis to spatialite,
the third is this next coming version of geopackage on spatialite.

A.

--
Andrea Peri