[Qgis-developer] QGIS web client not displaying full WMS extent

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Nov 4 07:14:08 PST 2014

Hi Stefan,

I am a bit confused. As far as I can tell there is no web client
involved - only some other WMS server and some other Web-GIS - right?

So - the actual problem is that QGIS desktop does not show the full
extent of the other WMS server - so purely a "QGIS as a WMS client"
issue - right?

I would double check the projection setting first, to see if WMS server
and WMS client are on the same projection. That would be my first check.

Andreas