[Qgis-developer] Lizmap Relation value field

Roy royroge at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 05:38:53 PST 2014

Hi Andreas,

i'm using Lizmap web client release_2_10 and QGIS 2.6.0

i'm talking about Lizmap web client "info popup"
not displaying the relation "description" but
the numeric "code value" used for the relation mapping;

actually i don't know/uderstand if the problem is
in the client or server side; not claiming that the server is  not working
nor the client ...

thanks,
Roy.