[Qgis-developer] Write custom c++ application using QGIS under windows

Tendfly Niu niubob at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:24:59 PST 2014

hi eliu1234,
The *.lib of QGIS should be created by compile. For the Qt's lib , e.g *d.lib. The qwt should download  from OSGeo4W,  so the qwt5.lib should found in OSGeo4W. The rest qt related packages should just install a Qt   from http://qt-project.org/, when compiling API using cmake, it can automatically check the QT you installed before.  Remember, the minimum version of QT QGIS-2X need is 4.7.0. hope this help.