[Qgis-developer] QGIS Processing Modeler - Graphical Notation

Filip Hric Filip.Hric at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 13 12:51:59 PDT 2014

Hi all,
I would like to ask for a couple of questions about VPL component QGIS
Processing Modeler. The topic of my bachelor thesis at the university is
"Evaluation of QGIS Processing Modeler according to physics of notation". I
will evaluate diagrams created in Processing Modeler and I will use the
theory from dr. Daniel L. Moody and outputs from eye-tracking tests. Are
there any information about history of this VPL component? Is there any
possibity to change design of the objects which are included in diagrams?
Thanks
Filip Hric