[Qgis-developer] Virtual Fields - Allow adding fields out of edit mode

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Oct 13 22:36:33 PDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

thank you for your work!
However I have some small issues and a bug [1]
- I do not see any notification when not in edit mode but my action
requires edit mode (edit mode is turned on, though, when clicking OK)
- shouldn't "create virtual field" be the default when layer is not in
edit mode?
- could the check box "create virtual field" be placed to the right of
"create a new field"?

all the best

Bernhard

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/11403