[Qgis-developer] error when saving modified features via wfs-t/qgis server

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Thu Oct 23 06:12:18 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm noticing the following when editing features via wfs-t (with qgis
as client and as server): if the modified feature has a lot of nodes
then saving give this error

Errors: ERROR: 1 geometries not changed.

Provider errors:

empty response

if I simplify/generalize the feature then (at some point after
generalizing quite a lot) modifying/saving via wfs-t works ok.

Adding/deleting features operations are not affected.

I tested both qgis 2.4 and master both as client and server using both
shapes and postgis as source data.

Is this a known limitation?

cheers!

--