[Qgis-developer] Legend-tree: Category checkboxes behave strange on Linux/KDE

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Oct 23 06:28:36 PDT 2014

Hi,

Is there someone who tests QGIS master on Linux/KDE?

I have issues with the new legend tree and the "pseudo-layers" (category
checkboxes). Normally a checkbox needs a mouse-click in order to toggle.
In the legend-tree on Linux/KDE it seems like if I check one checkbox
with the click and then mouse-over other checkboxes, the
checkbox-statechange already happens on mouseover. This is very suboptimal.

Apparently only the checkbox state is toggled, but not the action
associated with the checkbox - thus the legend-tree gets out of sync ...

I wonder if others have the same issue? Testing on Kubuntu 14.04 / KDE
desktop.

Andreas