[Qgis-developer] Memory Layers - some proposals

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:27:36 PDT 2014

Possibly although that'd clutter that space. Renaming Memory Layers to
Temporary Layers would also give a good clue.

That said, I must say I quite enjoy using the memory layer saver, I'd be
sad to see this function not making it into core.

Martin raised an important issue re format. What about saving memory layer
data as GeoJSON within the qgis project file? That's a solution that is
compatible with the project file's xml format.

Thoughts on that?