[Qgis-developer] Memory Layers - some proposals

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 00:56:58 PDT 2014

Hey all,

I think the best course of action here is to hold off until after 2.6 so we
can review this thing as a whole solution rather then rushing it in last
minute and then moving the target later.

IMO we could in the future use sqlite in memory datastore for the memory
provider which gives us a lot more options and range.

Changing the format of the project file to something that isn't xml is a
interesting idea however it's not something that should be rushed into
without consideration so I think that is a very different topic.

- Nathan