[Qgis-developer] Thoughts about multi-type tables in QGIS

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:30:38 PDT 2015

I would not be in favour of supporting a many geometry type per layer type
setup, it just makes things a heap more complicated IMO for little gain.

Also makes your code a lot more complicated, you now have to check each
geometry for type because you are never sure what you will get.

MapInfo did this and it was more a pain then a   feature.