[Qgis-developer] PyQgsDocCoverage failed, how to configure QGIS build ?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Dec 21 09:35:34 PST 2015

Hi René-Luc,

It depends on which modules are built (and probably on other
system-specific metrics). You can have a look into
ci/travis/linux/install.sh

With the same cmake options you should get at least close to what travis
checks, but there may still be a delta.

This test is not intended to pass locally and one should not care as
long as it passes on travis.

Bests,
Matthias