[Qgis-developer] Exact print composing

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 27 06:16:14 PST 2015

Hi Zoltan,

Every object in the print composer can be positioned/scaled with exact
numbers - have a look at the "Position and Size" group of every items
properties. This has been around since ages (at least since version 1.7).

Alternatively/in addition you can also use snappable grids and guidelines.

Hope this helps?

Andreas