[Qgis-developer] ELSE expression is used when other rules are set not visible - Feature or Bug?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 19 04:50:55 PDT 2015

In my opinion this is a bug. I agree that by switching off the rule
should not make the features fall into the ELSE rule. At least from a
usability point of view. Or we need to ELSE rules - a "TRUE ELSE" rule
that behaves like now and an "ELSE" rule that behaves like the users
expect it to behave.

Andreas