[Qgis-developer] [GRASS-dev] QGIS GRASS Plugin Upgrade Crowdfunding

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue May 19 04:21:20 PDT 2015

Il 19/05/2015 12:15, Radim Blazek ha scritto:

> It is intention, since the browser very beginning. The idea is that
> the directories should not be hidden from users even if representing
> specific provider data structure. For example, the user may want to
> open a dbf table from GRASS location using OGR provider. Do you have
> suggestions how represent GRASS locations better in the browser?

I see: in fact the folders are displayed, which is confusing, but the
content is filtered (only readable files, like dbf), so the solution
seems the best one, in fact.
I noticed that one can add grass data from the browser, but to use the
toolbox one should open a location
Moreover:
* should the "add vector" and raster buttons be removed from the toolbox?
* testing a sample command, I get an empty dialo, and at the second
opening I get "Cannot find module r.compress"
* the man pages are no longer found:
Cannot find man page /usr/lib/grass64/docs/html/r.compress.htmlPlease
ensure you have the GRASS documentation installed.
Sorry to report too many issues, perhaps too early.

>> BTW: adding vectors result in a double label in the TOC (vector
>> vector1), I suppose to show which layer has been loaded.
>
> I'll fix that.

Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu