[Qgis-developer] QGIS master on Windows crashes on exit

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 26 02:56:51 PDT 2015

Hi Matthias,

Unfortunately I don't have a build environment on Windows.

My Linux system with the newest master build does not seem to be
affected by this crash on exit.

I'll write these two commits in the bug report so the dev dealing with
this could investigate whether these two patches are the cause.

See http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12822

Thanks,
Andreas