[Qgis-developer] grass process don't work in 2.13.0 8803cb4

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:35:24 PST 2015

Dear all,

I just compiled and installed QGIS 2.13.0 code revision on my ubuntu 15.10.
Everything are fine, but I got problems on grass tools from processing toolbox.
I have:

Missing dependency. This algorithm cannot be run :-(
This algorithm requires GRASS to be run. Unfortunately, it seems that GRASS is not installed in your system, or it is not correctly configured to be used from QGIS
Click here to know more about how to install and configure GRASS to be used with QGIS
if I click on grass group of tools, and quite similar message

Missing dependency. This algorithm cannot be run :-(
It seems that GRASS GIS 7 is not correctly installed and configured in your system. Please install it before running GRASS GIS 7 algorithms.
on click on a tool from grass7 group.
Then I tested my stand-alone grass7 (installed from ubuntu package) and the one compiled (grass_trunk, i.e. grass71) and they work fine.So I think some links are missing from my qgis installation and grass engine.
Can you help me?
best
Eugenio