[Qgis-developer] grass plugin: r.contour failing

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:52:09 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 16/10/2015 13:46, Radim Blazek ha scritto:
>
>>> r.contour input=dtm_loc at PERMANENT step=100 minlevel=0 maxlevel=5000000
>>> output=cont2
>>> Lettura dei dati in corso ...
>>> Modulo crashato o interrotto
>>
>> It happens only when run from QGIS GUI and works if the same command
>> is run from GRASS shell?
>
> It happens both from the QGIS GUI and from the QGIS embedded shell.

So it seem to be a problem in r.contour, thus question to grass list.

> BTW: it is apparently not possible to paste commands in the shell, a
> major annoyance - should I open a ticket?

Do you mean X Windows selection + paste by middle button? That works
for me. If it does not work for you, please create a new issue and
possibly try to find more details when it does not work (copy from any
application or just from module's output, distribution, KDE/Gnome...)

If you mean Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V, it is not implemented. You can create
feature request issue.

Radim