[Qgis-developer] GRASS7 build error

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 04:30:33 PDT 2015

On 17-10-15 13:00, Radim Blazek wrote:
> If you have GRASS 7 installed and you want to compile GRASS 7
> provider/plugin, use WITH_GRASS7=ON, otherwise OFF.
> If GRASS 7 is not found automatically, specify also  GRASS_PREFIX7 and
>   GRASS_INCLUDE_DIR7.

Hi Radim, thanks for the feedback. I have installed (compiled from
source) GRASS7. I used the option WITH_GRASS7=ON (I also always specify
GRASS_PREFIX7 and GRASS_INCLUDE_DIR7). But that results in the
compilation to fail. If however I use WITH_GRASS=ON and WITH_GRASS7, I
can build QGIS with the GRASS7 plugin. I thought it strange one also
need to set WITH_GRASS=ON, and from your reaction I get that it
shouldn't be required? I had seen a similar message on the email list,
but can't find it right now. But it means I am (probably) not the only
one experiencing this.