[Qgis-developer] GRASS7 build error

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 04:09:22 PDT 2015

Hi,

I also confirm this behavior. If I have GRASS_PREFIX and GRASS6 and GRASS7
both on, the compilation goes well.

If I put just GRASS7 on, I get:

[ 62%] Building CXX object
src/gui/CMakeFiles/qgis_gui.dir/layertree/moc_qgslayertreeview.cxx.o
[ 62%] Building CXX object
src/gui/CMakeFiles/qgis_gui.dir/layertree/moc_qgslayertreeviewdefaultactions.cxx.o
[ 62%] Building CXX object
src/gui/CMakeFiles/qgis_gui.dir/editorwidgets/moc_qgswebviewconfigdlg.cxx.o
[ 62%] Building CXX object
src/gui/CMakeFiles/qgis_gui.dir/editorwidgets/moc_qgswebviewwidgetwrapper.cxx.o
Linking CXX shared library ../../output/lib/libqgis_gui.so
[ 62%] Built target qgis_gui
make: ** [all] Erro 2

But if I put only GRASS6 on, it also compiles well.

So, it seems that there is something with the GRASS7, which also requires
GRASS6.

Pedro