[Qgis-developer] Vertex editor

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:24:55 PDT 2015

Only if it works though and doesn't make editing worse which is the current
case.  The large amount of regressions need to be fixed or else people are
going to get super annoyed at not being able to edit correctly and I can
tell you that is going to be a lot of people.  Reverting is good move
unless there is time to fix the bugs which doesn't seem to be the case.

Regards,