[Qgis-developer] Possibility of extension for freeze for 2.12?

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Sep 21 03:31:32 PDT 2015

Hi Jürgen,

I would also like to request the feature freeze be extended a bit (possibly
one week?). I am finally done with a new authentication system that
includes support for authentication plugins. I am submitting it's PR today
and updating the associated QEP. It would be good to have a bit more time
to review it and give the PSC time to vote on the QEP.

Regards,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota