[Qgis-developer] share plugins (English required)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Apr 5 12:37:17 PDT 2016

Hi Martin,

fyi, I just downloaded your
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/osgeorel/qgis-plugins.xml?qgis=2.15
put in in my local /var/www/
added http://localhost/qgis-plugins.xml as a repo named 'test'
and just installed it flawlessly (having 4 buttons now in my toolbar)...

I first looked at the metadata of the plugin in the zip, and thought
that maybe the encoding/diacretic chars could be a problem.
But then I just tried to install as above and it worked..

So: not sure what exactly your issue is.
Are you in an proxied environment?
Do other plugins (from qgis repo) just install?

Regards,

Richard