[Qgis-developer] Issue with QGIS server on CentOS - self compiled

Dave Johansen davejohansen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:22:50 PDT 2016

Have you considered using COPR so other could benefit from your work and
potentially help out? (
http://developers.redhat.com/blog/2014/03/11/intro-coprs/ )

There are already a few COPR repos, but a "nightly" one would be a nice
addition for this interested in testing out the latest and greatest. I'm
not sure if the Oracle stuff would run into licensing issues, but if not,
then getting it into the Fedora/EPEL releases and/or a COPR repo would be
nice.